FRONT-END DEVELOPER TO RAPDILY EXPANDING PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT TEAM
Do you possess a technological skillset, a well-profound analytical toolbox and do you want to enable digital transformations with best of breed products?
If you can see yourself, planning and developing new features, writing unit/integration tests, fixing bugs in existing features, working with highly competent developers, then you might be the person we are looking for!
We are hiring RIGHT NOW as we are busier than ever before!
Become our new Front-End Developer at INVIXO Consulting Group
At INVIXO, we transform business processes, empower digital landscapes, and improve commercial value creation from architectural design, integration solutions, process optimization and business data solutions – because the digital force drives change in every part of the company. We are focused and devoted to creating, driving, and growing the businesses of our clients with open and honest communication and clear measurable results.
You will be working as a front-end developer in collaboration with 1 or more other developers with a primary focus on front end development for new products or already existing products.
You will be working as part of our product development team working on both internal projects and external projects depending on existing needs. You will be part of the product development cycle i.e. innovating, identifying, analyzing, designing, building, testing and closing. This is done in collaboration with world-class developers providing you with insight and a profound understanding of the link between business needs and how this translates into actions and in the end a product or feature.
Your areas of focus will be the following but are not limited to:
- Responsible for Front-End development for one or more of our products e.g., developing new features
- Contribute with architectural decisions and ideas utilizing newest technologies
- Depending on experience, act as SME within product development projects
- Be part of a growing product development team/organization where you will be able to influence the direction
- Other IT related tasks depending on qualifications and competencies
We are searching for both new consultants and senior consultants within Front-End development. The ideal candidate has
- A good eye for visual quality and customer need
- Experience with enterprise-grade product development and maintenance
- Working experience with Vue/Angular/React (is a great advantage)
- Git(hub) experience (is a great advantage)
- Cypress experience (is a great advantage)
We are very aware of the individuals we hire at INVIXO, as we value a diverse culture and are always on look-out for people fitting our cultural fit.
On a personal level, you must be self-driven, open-minded, and outgoing, you possess the drive and ability to define the agenda for your own area of responsibility in cooperation with stakeholders to deliver results at both operational and tactical levels. You have a strong personal authority, and your ability to show initiative and be forward-thinking is excellent. You have an interest in becoming a superior Front-End developer – if this sounds like you, we can definitely help you achieve your potential.
Our current tech stack consists of:
- Vue / Angular (typescript only)
- Github / CI workflows
- Mockup tools (developer choice)
Education / Experience:
- Any relevant education within IT such as computer science, Professional Bachelor (Danish: Professions Bachelor), etc.
- OR any relevant IT master’s degree
- 2+ years of Front-End development
Send your motivation letter & resume/CV, to us at email@example.com.
For more information about the position, contact Stella Kjær Hansen, Head of Product Development, Senior Partner, Stella.Kjaer.Hansen@INVIXO.com and/or +45 5215 9988.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!