Become our new IT Compliance & Validation Consultant
IT Compliance & Process Consultant
HAVE YOU WORKED WITH IT COMPLIANCE, TEST, AND/OR PROCESS MANAGEMENT AND HAVE A STRONG TECHNICAL UNDERSTANDING? BECOME AN IT COMPLIANCE & PROCESS CONSULTANT AT INVIXO CONSULTING GROUP
At INVIXO, we transform business processes, empower digital landscapes and improve commercial value creation from architectural design, integration solutions, quality management, and business data solutions – due to the digital force driving change in every part of the company. We are focused and devoted to assisting and creating software products that drive and grow the business of our clients with open and honest communication and clear measurable results.
BECOME AN IT COMPLIANCE & PROCESS CONSULTANT
We are currently looking for IT Compliance & Process Consultants to:
- Be part of our consultancy business with advisory and assistance to customers within regulated industries, where we help ensure that IT projects and processes are implemented according to regulations and standards, and at the same time in a cost-efficient, agile, and business improving manner.
- Be part of our software product development business with validation, test, and process management of new products and releases of existing products.
- Be part of our integration solution customer projects with test and validation management of integration platform and solution implementations.
Working out of our offices in Søborg or Århus, Denmark, you will be part of our Project & Quality Management team.
The Project & Quality Management team performs advisory and consultancy for our regulated customers, primarily within the life science industry, related to QMS process and compliance management, IT test and validation, and management of Software as a Medical Device solutions.
The Project & Quality Management team is also an integrated part of our software product development and our integration solutions project business, where we drive test and validation management of our product development and integration projects.
We join forces with the other departments in INVIXO for larger projects as our service approach is built around a deep understanding of the business ambitions and aspirations, hence we are part of ensuring a balanced link between business targets, regulatory requirements, and technical solutions.
You will be involved in a wide range of different projects, which will include consultancy tasks at customers, internal product development projects, and being part of INVIXO project teams when we implement integration solutions to Danish or international customers.
Furthermore, you will work with highly experienced and specialized Compliance & Process colleagues and with world-class integration consultants, software developers, and data analysts, providing you with an insight into how systems are integrated, data is generated, and how this increases the quality and validity of data.
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for both senior and less experienced IT Compliance & Process consultants. As an important part of the job will be to support our software development and integration solution business, you have a strong technical understanding and are able to understand and discuss technical issues with our developers and architects.
The ideal candidate possesses the following personal qualities:
- A strong quality mindset combined with an operational and agile approach to finding solutions to quality issues and requirements.
- A technical mindset and a good understanding of IT architecture and how IT quality and IT security relates to the different layers of an IT architecture.
- An eagerness to learn required competencies that are currently not strong points and to expand the competence playing field in general and is proficient at acquiring new skills and knowledge.
- Capable of taking responsibility for the quality and tasks assigned and not afraid to ask for help.
- A mindset makes you capable of rapidly familiarizing yourself with new business areas and business situations.
- Confident when working project-oriented, where adaptability and team collaboration is crucial for success.
- An interest in becoming a superior IT Compliance & Process consultant with additional expertise in integration solutions.
- Would like to become part of an exciting team and organization in rapid development.
HOW TO APPLY?
Send your motivation letter, diplomas, grades, and resume/CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted continuously. For more information please contact:
Director, Head of Project & Quality Management, Mikael Fenger at email@example.com or by phone +45 23695676