ABAP DEVELOPER TO RAPDILY EXPANDING PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT TEAM
Do you possess a technological skillset, a well-profound analytical toolbox, and do you want to enable digital transformations with best-of-breed products?
If you can see yourself developing software solutions, contributing to architectural decisions, being part of a growing product development organization and having client contact, working with highly competent developers, then you might be the person we are looking for!
BECOME OUR NEW ABAP Developer AT INVIXO CONSULTING GROUP A/S
At INVIXO, we transform business processes, cultivate digital landscapes, and improve commercial value creation from the architectural design through integration solutions to business data solutions – because the digital force drives change in every part of the company. We are focused and devoted to creating, driving, and growing the businesses of our clients with open and honest communication and clear measurable results.
We are looking for an ABAP Developer, as we are expanding our product development team.
You will be working as an ABAP developer in collaboration with other developers with a primary focus on ABAP development for new products or already existing products.
You will be working as part of our product development team working on both internal projects and external projects depending on existing needs. You will be part of the product development cycle i.e. innovating, identifying, analyzing, designing, building, testing, and closing. This is done in collaboration with world-class developers providing you with insight and a profound understanding of the link between business needs and how this translates into actions and in the end a product or feature.
Your primary focus will be, but are not limited to:
- Be a part of ABAP development for one or more of our products
- Contribute to architectural decisions with new ideas and current technologies
- Be a part of our growing product development organization
- Participate in workshops with clients, that include some of the largest corporations in the world
- Possible to apply broad IT skill set
On a personal level, you must be self-driven, a team player, and open-minded, you possess the drive and ability to define the agenda for your own area of responsibility in cooperation with stakeholders to deliver results at both operational and tactical levels. You have a strong personal authority, and your ability to show initiative and be forward-thinking is excellent.
- Good knowledge and working experience with ABAP
- Knowledge within integrations e.g., iDocs
- Experience with tests including building unit tests, bug fixing, and error handling
- Experience with performance analysis and optimization is a plus
- Git(hub) experience a plus
- Cypress experience a plus
- Education: any relevant education with IT e.g., Computer Science/ datamatikker, professions bachelor or technological master’s degree
- Preferably 2+ years of working experience with ABAP development
- OBS: we are however also looking for individuals with less experience, but with the right mindset towards the task at hand and the willingness towards this learning opportunity of a high in demand competency
Send your motivation letter & resume/CV, to us at email@example.com.
For more information, contact Stella Kjær Hansen, Head of Product Development, Senior Partner, Stella.Kjaer.Hansen@INVIXO.com, and +45 5215 9988.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!