SAP SENIOR INTEGRATION CONSULTANT TO RAPIDLY EXPANDING SAP SOLUTION TEAM
SAP Senior Integration Consultant
Do you possess a technological skillset, a well-profound analytical toolbox, and do you want to enable digital transformations with best-of-breed integrations?
Do you want to be part of our SAP Integration team, contributing to architectural decisions and being part of a growing team?
Then we are looking for you – and you are looking for us!
At INVIXO, we transform business processes, cultivate digital landscapes, and improve commercial value creation from architectural design through integration solutions to business data solutions – because the digital force drives change in every part of the company. We are focused and devoted to creating, driving, and growing the businesses of our clients with open and honest communication and clear measurable results.
BE A PART OF OUR SAP SOLUTION TEAM
We are currently looking for candidates within SAP Solutions, as the current development puts value creation from integrations and platforms on top of the digital agenda. Businesses are moving towards technology-driven processes and event-driven architecture, to enable fast and easy connection to all endpoints in their ecosystem, whether they are machines, applications, customers, employees, IoT, business partners, authorities, or cloud services.
SAP Solutions deliver projects for customers with ambitions to lead digital transformations. INVIXO offers full project scope, from Strategic vision, design of enterprise architecture, selection of integration platform, development, implementation, and test of integrations to go-live, hypercare, and maintenance of integrations. You will participate in the project value chain and build integration solutions for our clients.
Working out of our offices in Søborg in Greater Copenhagen or Aarhus, Denmark, you will be part of our SAP Solutions team.
The team works in smaller groups for different clients and meets up online, at the office, for social events, and for weekly online knowledge-sharing sessions. Knowledge-sharing is a key value in INVIXO, and colleagues on all levels are always willing to help.
Our key areas of expertise in the SAP Solutions team are within the following areas:
- Architecture for integrations
- Process Integration – via SAP PI/PO and BTP (Integration Suite, Advanced Event Mesh and more)
- API Management – via BTP API management
- Development – via SAP ABAP, ABAP Steampunk, Fiori etc.
We engage with technical partners to increase the quality of our services. We join forces with the other departments in INVIXO for larger projects as our service approach is built around a deep understanding of the business ambitions and aspirations, hence we ensure the link between commercial and technical solutions.
You will be working as a project consultant, which means that you will primarily be working together with one or more of your colleagues at our customer’s site.
You will primarily be responsible for delivering customer projects, but may occasionally be involved in product development, internal strategic projects, or pre-sales activities. Tasks and responsibilities cover scope and design integration projects as a subject matter expert with the project owner, delivering technical integration aspects of all phases: analysis, design, build and close.
Furthermore, you will learn from our world-class integration consultants, software developers, business data solution-, process, and management consultants, providing you with insight and a profound understanding of the link between business processes, data platforms, and system integrations.
We are searching for senior consultants within our integration solution area. The ideal candidate :
- Speaks Danish
- Is familiar with the team expertise areas listed above and has experience
- Motivated to expand your field of technical-, data- and process competencies
- Thrive in a project-based environment where collaboration and communication are critical success factors
- Skills in project coordination and project management are considered an advantage
- Is self-driven, open-minded, and outgoing. You possess the drive and ability to define the agenda for your own area of responsibility in cooperation with stakeholders to deliver results at both operational and tactical levels.
- You have a strong personal authority, and your ability to show initiative and be forward-thinking is excellent.
- You have an interest in becoming a superior Integration Solution consultant with additional expertise in data and processes.
Send your motivation letter & resume/CV, to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact Senior Partner & Chief Development Officer, Stella Kjær Hansen, at Stella.Kjaer.Hansen@INVIXO.com, and/or +45 5215 9988.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!